Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Anxious

So I'm really anxious, have been for the past week and a half. We're meeting the birth mother in a little over a week, but the more I think about it, the less anxious I get. Our caseworker talked to her a few days ago and asked her how she was feeling about the adoption, and she said she was feeling really good about it. But what's really making me anxious is the birth father. He apparently doesn't want to place the baby for adoption. So this is a high risk adoption, and it's making me extremely anxious. I'm hoping and praying it all works out without any problems. I'm desperately hoping we'll be able to adopt this little baby. But I've been thinking, and it makes me sad that in order for us to have this joy in our lives, it's causing another heartache. I just wish everything could work out perfectly and happily for everyone. But then that's not the point of coming to earth, is it? We need these trials in our lives to test our faith and make us stronger. We need to prove that we're worthy and ready to live with our Heavenly Father again. It's just hard sometimes, isn't it?

~Candice

2 comments:

  1. Keep your head up and spirits high.. I know in my heart all is gonna work out like it should.. It sure was great to talk with you while back and I hope that everything works out. I am just so happy for you and Shalum and tickled.. I can't wait to hear how your visit goes and all the awesome details.. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers and love are going out to you and Shalum.

    ReplyDelete