Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Still alive....just feeling like I have dropped off the side of the planet

Hello all!!!
 Sorry it has been so incredibly long since I have gotten on here to write. I am alive and well, but very busy and tired. Life continues on. Hope all is well with everyone. There has been a song that has been in my head for several months now that kinda has hit me differently with the challenges that my life has brought me. Its by Rascal Flatts and its called Stand. Check it out. Its a keeper! I love country music and one of my very faves is Rascal Flatts! Anyhow, in the song it talks about how you basically get knocked down and you have to get up, dust yourself off, and stand back up. You will see how strong you really are. I promise its a lot better than the way I just described it, but ya know....
  I feel like it fits with all of us and the different struggles that we go through. Only a loving Heavenly Father knows where we are at and where we need to be and exactly what needs to happen to get us there. Unfortunately it is most often accompanied by trials. We just gotta keep on standing back up.
  Love you all. Thanks for your continued prayers, love and support.
Love, Keira

1 comment:

  1. That is a really good song. And I remember you loved that group back in high school as well. They're one of my favorites too. We have such good taste ;) Hope you're doing well.
    ~Candice

    ReplyDelete