Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Updates.....:)

So, I have been waiting to update everyone about whats going on in my life, but I can't hold it in any longer. I am PREGNANT!! Yep! Sure enough. I found out on October 4, and its still not real to me. I go to the dr. for my first appointment on the 31, and we will get the ultrasound, and everything. I am super excited, and shocked, and scared, and worried, and sick. Its lovely!! :)
  So, thanks to all of you that have kept me in your prayers, and loved, and supported me throughout the years. After 6 1/2 years filled with joy, but also sorrow, pain, longing...etc its all coming together and we get to experience it for ourselves. I am so grateful for this opportunity, and for the lessons I have learned throughout the years.
Please continue to keep me and our little one in your prayers.
 Love you all, Keira

5 comments:

  1. Keira, I'm Mike's cousin Corrin and I just wanted to say CONGRATUALATIONS! I am so excited and happy for you! I have occasionally come on here and read your stories and posts and just wanted to let you know I think about you a lot. Even though we don't see each other much I still think of you as my cousin ;). Congrats again and I couldn't be happier for you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keira, How awesome is that.. I am so excited and happy for you. it took us 5 yrs.. Keep your head up and just rem to relax and enjoy it all.. can't wait to follow your progress..
    how far along do you think you are?
    HUGS and lots of prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. I totally dreamed you were pregnant a few months ago. I'm so happy for you and also happy that you will enjoy even the worst parts of pregnancy without complaining unlike some people who totally take it for granted. Yay for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete