Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Monday, January 24, 2011

For those of you who want to be in the loop (which I really don't blame you, after all, my loop is great)

We had our pride training class for fostering this weekend. All day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My brain is in overload right now. Now comes more paperwork, prepping the house for any and all changes we need to make, a home study, cpr training, etc, etc. I'm sure there's more, I just can't think right now, my brain is tired. I just wanted to keep you all up on what's going on. And I'm going to just end this now, because of tired brain. I seriously cannot think at the moment. So off to do dishes. Yea.
-Candice

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting! I am a little jealous, but super happy for you. I hope things come together for you soon. Love ya, keira

    ReplyDelete
  2. At moments I would start panicking, thinking I can't do this. And then Shalum would have to remind me that we're only going to be licensed for babies so we won't have to worry about the behavioral problems that older kids in foster care have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did foster training. I'm hoping that we can actually do fostering to adopt someday. We want to adopt a sibling group. Those poor kids get split up all the time and it is not fair. Anyway, I think it's awesome that you are doing fostering. Good luck getting through the final stages.

    ReplyDelete