Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A simple thing can go a long way

I just want to say I'm sorry if what I wrote hurt you Kim, I was having some very dark days. You know those days where you're hurting, what feels like beyond repair, you're angry at just about everyone, and you just want to climb under a rock and die. Anyone else have days like that? Raise of hands? And you know what? It's amazing how when you stop thinking about what you don't have and start doing something you really enjoy, how quickly that simple thing can change your perspective. It's simple, but it sure isn't easy. But that's what I've been doing yesterday and today, and guess what? Slump over. I still ache inside, but it's nothing compared to how I was feeling this last week. And what is this enjoyable thing that I have been doing, you may ask? I am writing a book! I started it in August, or maybe it was September. But then I put it to the side these last couple months, and yesterday I decided to get it out and work on it again. And I say again, it's amazing how much just this simple thing has helped lift my mood. So Kim, I can now say that I am happy for you. I know how much you've grieved these past few years, and even though I still ache and I still cry over my own situation, I'm happy for you.

~Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment