Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I just wanted to share this

My cousin Shawn and his wife Jessica (who have been struggling with infertility for over 8 years) were chosen to adopt back in February, the due date in July (I think), but unfortunately the adoption fell through. I'm feeling pretty heartbroken for them, and can only imagine how heartbroken they are feeling right now. So if you could keep them in your prayers that would be very much appreciated (I know most of you who read this have no idea who they are, but I'm sure they could use all the prayers that they can get right now).
 ~Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment