Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thanks...such a small word with a lot of feeling.....

I just got back on the blog today, and was completely surprised with all the comments and love and support after my last post. I do have a couple friends who struggle with the same thing, and it is great to always hear from them and their love and support. But, I was also pleasantly surprised to hear from someone whom I do not know personally, but knows Candice, and she shared her advice and gave a huge amount of support. I love it that there are people that read this blog that have no idea who I am, but they care about me and my personal struggles. That is HUGE! Isn't that what this life is all about anyway? Supporting, lifting, and strengthening eachother through our trials? Anyway, I was just completely touched with the support and strength I have received, and felt like I needed to thank you all.
~Keira

No comments:

Post a Comment