Welcome! This is a blog for Keira and Candice to speak of all our woes. Ha! Not exactly. We both struggle with infertility. This is our way of keeping in touch and being a support for one another. Here is where we share our thoughts, our feelings, our struggles, our hopes, and our dreams. We have often asked ourselves 'why not us?' We would sure like to know what happened to our storks. So if anyone with similar struggles visits this blog, just know YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Although at times it sure feels like it, doesn't it? Hopefully this may help you as well.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Crooked Storks

My husband, Shalum, and I have been trying to get pregnant for over 7 years. We keep knocking at the door and calling the stork agency, but no one ever answers, no one's ever there. I suppose all their workers are already en route to other homes. Or maybe they're just ignoring us, and laughing at our persistence. So we decided to take matters into our own hands...so basically we're doing the storks job. And paying more for it as well. This just seems wrong. Stupid storks are still getting paid without actually doing anything. 


At this moment we are hoping to adopt. We have an adoption profile with LDS Family Services and we are going to become foster parents and hope to foster to adopt! Hopefully these venues will work out for us. We are still trying to conceive as well, but so far that hasn't panned out. We'll let you know how that works out. I keep shaking the magic 8 ball, but it comes back with either a 'my reply is no', 'outlook not so good', and on occasion 'reply hazy, try again'. Which that last one really ticks me off. Don't give me any false hope, even if it's a hazy hope! 


So basically what this post is for is to bash on these scamming storks! I'm telling you, don't trust them. They'll try to get away with anything, I just know it.


Candice

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your plans to adopt! It is such an amazing miracle!

    I hope you find your little miracle soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Seven years is a long time, but since we decided to get into fostering I feel a peace that I haven't felt in years. So my husband and I are pretty excited, and we feel like this is what we're supposed to do. I just hope I'm strong enough.

    ReplyDelete